Saturday, July 30, 2011

Craft Closet

I think no crafting blog is complete without a tour of where the creativity takes place, unfortunately for me I dont have a room devoted to my crafting supplys where I have a nice big desk with a big window for lots of light:( I do however have a nice craft closet that houses all my stuff and its all on wheels so I can pull it out to the kitchen table when I want to do my projects. Its all mostly organized so sometimes I just go get what I want and don't have to drag everything out.
The first picture is the shelve in the closet that houses my albums, and cricut mats and my drill. I keep all my cartridges on the shelve because I have a Gypsy and they are loaded on there. I keep the ones that cant't be loaded on the cart with the cricut so I don't have to go looking for them in the giant stack.


The next picture is of my carts. From the left is a cart I found at Kmart, It hold the cricut nicely and can hold up to 100lbs I think which makes it move smoothly. It also Holds my cards, Stacks of paper and on the bottom rack it where I keep things I dont use that often. The colorful cart  is where I keep all my loose scrapbooking paper. The cart is from Joann's and I got it from my brother. He actuall sent it in the mail since they were going on clerance. I have an awesome brother and sister in law :)
The next cart has my stickers, markers, ribbons, glue, tape, pens, rub ons, and embellishments. Well that's pretty much the tour but now you know where and how I keep everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment